Monday, November 16, 2009

My old apartment

This is my first attempt at a multi-photo post from la BlackBerry. Work with me here, people.

I present to you the living room from my most recent apartment. I was resting on the floor one day and felt artsy, so ... Voila!

I'm a bit of a minimalist, so even this is a bit much for me. Each move, however, brings me closer and closer to my modernist/minimalist aesthetic that I so long to attain. The next apartment/condo will take it to yet another level--and maybe I'll even be able to paint the walls!

A note for media fanatics: backlighting your flat panel TV while dimming or turning off all other lights in the room not only creates a spectacular visual focus on your television, but it also helps reduce the strain on your eyes that an otherwise pitch-black room would trigger--even though it makes the entire experience more "theatrical." Oh, and don't judge me for watching Smallville. Tom Welling is a fox, and you know it.

Thoughts from your friendly neighborhood designer. Input and criticism are always welcome and encouraged. Take care b&g.

[crf]

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment